Thursday, May 30, 2013

On to a new adventure....

It's summer break (wooooo-hooooo)!  I haven't even been out of school a week, and I am already blogging, printing, and configuring next year.  I moved up to second grade, and I am really excited.  I have decided to change my room as a whole and go with a different/simpler theme.  My room is also smaller and a different shape, so I am changing the look of everything.  I am excited about my new adventure.  I had a wonderful first year teaching, and I have my kiddos to thank for that.  I will miss them dearly over the summer, but I will see them in August.  Here are a few pictures of the last week of school.  See you in second grade!


We are officially second graders!


Field day fun....I won!


Look at all our ribbons!


Goodbye first grade!




No comments:

Post a Comment